It’s not uncommon to feel as though we are stuck in our situation, perhaps more stuck than we truly are. We feel like we have little choice in how things are run, how things are scheduled, or what we’re doing with our days. Many women feel as though we must keep going, grinding, no matter what. However, that is not the case. So today, Kathy will be explaining why it is not the situation that causes us to feel unhappy or stressed, what really causes this, and how to use this knowledge to take control.
In this episode, she will be sharing how to change your inner dialogue and the way you are relating to certain situations. Listen in to learn why we always have the ability to choose how we show up, the importance of taking care of yourself, and how to advocate for what you need to do a good job. Remember, you are paving the path for generations of physicians to come, and you have the right to feel confident in what you do.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- Why it is common for women to feel as though we have no choice but to keep going no matter what. (3:40)
- How mindset relates to the betterment of your work situation. (5:30)
- Why we shouldn’t believe every negative thought we have. (7:55)
- How to claim your agency. (9:45)
- How to recognize the result we want and how to achieve that. (12:30)