Welcome to She Thrives MD, where it’s all about helping you go from merely surviving to actually thriving as a woman in medicine. This podcast aims to help busy physicians unleash the power of the mind so that you can create your version of a life well-lived, both in and outside of medicine. Each week, your host, Dr. Kathy Stepien, will share her wisdom, experiences, and practical steps to developing essential skills.
In this inaugural episode, Kathy will be diving into three things every physician should know. Listen in to learn the importance of a healthy mindset, how to take control of your life, and why your personal needs matter just as much as the needs of those you care for. If you are a busy physician who wants to live a life by design rather than by default, this is the episode for you.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- How Kathy became so passionate about helping others change their mindset. (2:30)
- Why it is 100% possible for you to feel better. (5:35)
- How to acknowledge what you really want in life. (7:35)
- Why it is not selfish to take care of yourself. (12:00)
- How to honor ourselves in this life. (17:35)
- The key to moving forward to happiness and success. (21:00)