Many physicians say that they walk around with a sense that things should be different than they are. They describe this as a feeling of vague unease that accompanies them throughout the day. They may feel generally satisfied with work, life, or family, but they feel as though something isn’t quite right. However, if you want to change something in your life, you must first identify what it is that needs work and how exactly you need to change it. So, in this episode, Kathy will be sharing actionable items you can use to reach the goals or results that you want in your life.
Listen in as she explains the importance of acknowledging where you are in your life today by using a wellness wheel. You will learn the benefit of having a good social network, a growth mindset, and a safe place to call home. It is achievable to live the life you want—you simply need to recognize the steps required to get there.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- Why so many physicians feel out of touch with what they truly want. (4:00)
- The importance of acknowledging where you are now. (8:04)
- The seven areas of well-being. (8:50)
- The benefit of writing down what you’re grateful for. (12:39)
- The importance of perseverance. (16:10)